20080218

Procrastinate.

Even time flies when you aren't doing anything! And I'm really running out of time. My 1st paper is on Friday but I have no idea what are the notes talking about, neither do I know where to begin.. And I HAVEN'T PRINT THEM YET. I'm sooo dead. Tried so hard to mug today, but I kept procrastinating. Ought to get shot right in the head. ZZZ. I end up looking at my photographs in my lappy. ZZZ. I think the holiday mood had been tooooo overwhelming! Yesterday had steamboat with my course mates at Kenny's. Lol Boobies and I, as usual ate the most!!! HAHA and I think we finished 2 packets of taiwan sausages. BARFS. I swear never to eat another taiwan sausage for 3 months! (><) After dinner we played Blackjack. And I didn't bring sufficient cash to bet big. I won and lost, and in the end I lost a dollar! HAHA(: Great fun and food with the RMT people :D And CNY is about to be over ): This year by far had been the best one! :D And I owe everyone that made it happen a big THANK YOU(: And I owe everyone pictures! Booo. I'll post it up if I happen to procrastinate from mugging! HAHA. Wish me luck with my 4 papers. FREEDOM ON THE 28TH (: IMISSONDEHONDEH. K shut. Waking up to mug later. MUST. CIAO.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home